Three weeks into Summer 2020 so time for an early and brief look at how this season’s anime is doing for me. Nothing has been delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic so far so maybe this is season will go smoothly, if nothing else. And hopefully, these shows have been produced as safely as possible.
Anything in bold are shows I’m covering or am considering to cover in episode reviews up until the midseason.
- Deca-Dence (Ep. 2)
- Digimon Adventure: (Ep. 7)
- Gibiate (Ep. 1)
- The God of High School (Ep. 3)
- Healin’ Good Pretty Cure (Ep. 16)
- Lapis Re:LiGHTs (Ep. 3)
- The Misfit of Demon King Academy (Ep. 3)
- Monster Girl Doctor (Ep. 2)
- Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice (Ep. 1)
- Rent-a-Girlfriend (Ep. 2)
- SUPER HXEROS (Ep. 3)
- Umayon (Ep. 3)
I honestly can see this list getting trimmed down in half and that saddens me.
- Appare-Ranman! (Ep. 3)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Ep. 3)
- The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited (Ep. 2)
All three shows listed above will finally air new episodes next week.
- Ninja Collection (Ep. 1)
- Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time (Ep. 1)
- Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (Ep. 2)
Thanks for reading!