I was falling behind on blog posts this weekend which I take that as a sign that I need to trim this Watch List down. Well, three weeks have already passed so now’s a good time to do so. I’ll be brief since I need to keep going until I’ve settled into a consistent blogging schedule but I’ll have plenty to say by the midseason.
Here’s my Initial Watch List for Summer 2018
Episode Reviews (Subject to Change):
- Banana Fish (Ep. 3)
- Hanebado! (Ep. 3)
- Harukana Receive (Ep. 3)
- Island (Ep. 3)
- Revue Starlight (Ep. 2)
I’m going to cover Revue Starlight Episode 2 ASAP but after watching it, I feel 100% confident that it’s an anime I want to discuss.
- Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 2 (Ep. 2)
- One Room (Season 2) (Ep. 2)
Shorts are admittedly the easiest type of anime for this category.
- Angels of Death (Ep. 3)
- Angolmois: Record of Mongol Invasion (Ep. 2)
- Asobi Asobase -workshop of fun- (Ep. 3)
- Cells at Work! (Ep. 3)
- Happy Sugar Life (Ep. 2)
- Holmes of Kyoto (Ep. 2)
- Phantom in the Twilight (Ep. 2)
- Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou (Ep. 3)
- 100 Sleeping Princes & The Kingdom of Dreams (Ep. 2)
- Chio’s School Road (Ep. 1)
- Dropkick on My Devil! (Ep. 2)
- Grand Blue Dreaming (Ep. 1)
- How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (Ep. 3)
- The Journey Home (Ep. 1)
- Lord of Vermillion: Guren no Ou (Ep. 1)
- The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar (Ep. 1)
- Music Girls (Ep. 1)
- Planet With (Ep. 2)
- Seven Senses of the Re’Union (Ep. 3)
- The Thousand Musketeers (Ep. 1)
- Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs (Ep. 1 + OVA)
I was falling too behind on posts so I didn’t bother covering How Not to Summon a Demon Lord and Seven Senses of the Re’Union a third time. As for The Journey Home, I couldn’t write anything beyond, “this was clearly designed for children and so it’s not really for me to watch”.
Possible Second Chances:
- Most Likely: Chio’s School Road & Planet With
- If I Really Hate Myself: Grand Blue Dreaming
That’s all for now, actual rankings and comments will be for the midseason. See you then!
Thanks for reading!
Consider supporting my blog via: